This FREE session introduces you to computing, storage, and networking in the AWS cloud. You will learn about the most important services on AWS. You will also learn about security, high availability and scalability.
Presenter Kevin Epstein, AWS Certified Solutions Architect will start with a broad overview of cloud computing and AWS. He will then demonstrate how to automate your infrastructure by programmatically calling the AWS API to control every part of AWS. You will be introduced to the concept of Infrastructure as Code with the help of AWS CloudFormation.
Also, you learn about different approaches to deploy applications on AWS, securing your infrastructure by isolating networks, controlling traffic and managing access to AWS resources. You will learn options and techniques for storing your data and see how to integrate AWS services into your own applications by the use of SDKs.
Other topics which will be covered include:
· Overview of cloud concepts and patterns
· Manage servers on EC2 for cost-effectiveness
· Infrastructure automation with Infrastructure as Code
· Deploy applications on AWS
· Store data on AWS: RDS (MySQL), object storage (S3) and block storage (EBS)
· Integrate Amazon’s pre-built services
· Architect highly available and fault tolerant systems
Presenter Kevin Epstein
AWS Certified Solutions Architect